In these Days of CoViD-19, it’s a good idea to try and keep connected.
If you’d like to join a Choir online, and would like to try one of these mentioned below, you will need to Download Zoom. The details on how to do this are below.
They do cost a bit to run, so if you would like to make a donation to help them do that, please reply in the form below, providing the details for the the choir you’d like to sing along with and your name so we can contact you, provide learning resources and other assistance.
|Glyde In Song||VoiceMale|
|Usually based in East Fremantle’s Glyde In Centre, singing a whole range of stuff||A bunch of blokes singing together|
|Meet Tuesdays 4pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 243 055 140
|Meet Mondays 7.30pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 778 961 009
· Type zoom.us into your web search box;
· Click on the ‘sign up for free’ button;
· In the new window, type your email address;
· Zoom will send you an email, click on the link therein;
· On the new page, create a password (just follow their prompts);
· Click on the ‘Download’ button;
· Follow their prompts to install it, and yes, allow it to make changes to your computer.
Musewares as an organisation is a not-for profit company aimed at developing Cultural Centres and processes. Based on the research of the so called “enormous large complex networks”, we are working at creating more social cohesion by creating places that people can get together and develop ideas, businesses and social networks. We do this by both working with and creating hubs.
Hubs work as a means of getting together!
At the moment, this site is just for one aspect of that work, the development of choral spaces for social work that transcends any cultural or political divides. This version of the website is intended to facilitate just that; sharing learning files, photos and other media relevant to community development and singing in particular. Current objectives include working on making this a place that can help those that access it to connect, share ideas about singing, amongst other things, and also join singing teams easily with stored resources for learning songs, events and other things that make the singing world go ’round.
Freo Arts Club Opening
Past Events We’ve Been proud to have Participated in;
- Fremantle Choral Minifest 21st August 2016
- ZigZag Festival
- Fairbridge Festival
- National Folk Festival
- Denmark Festival of Voice
- Dunsborough Songfest
- Classical Encounters (Fremantle Festival) 2013, 2014
- UpHill Down Dale
- Bibbulmen Airs
Choirs and groups home pages
- Akappella Munda –
- Glyde In’s
- Psallite (Early Music) MySpace-lite –
- Cantus –Facebook
- Denmark Collaboration – resources for those choirs participating
- Sustained Eco
- Splintred Timbre
Resources-Choir Learning files
If you’d like more information, please use the contact form;